Release date: May 28, 2021
Version 1.1.1 is a minor change & bugfix release.
The following changes have been made in this release:
- Node status is displayed as an overlay on the node icon in the node tree. If a content type doesn't have an icon defined, the status will not be displayed in the node tree. All content types without a specified icon will now have a default icon depending on the node type.
- Added the ability to add custom styles to the rich text editor style dropdown.
- Small styling tweaks for the rich text editor.
The following bugs have been fixed in this release:
- Fixed a null-reference exception in the content revisions dialog.
- Fixed a null-reference exception that occurred when scheduling tasks but no task scheduler is registered.
- Fixed width & height attribute values for rich text and multiline text editors.
- Fixed an issue with the expanded attribute.
- Fixed a null-reference exception that sometimes occurred when opening the add link dialog.
- Fixed an issue where the user agent gets redirected to the back office after updating Redakt.