Release date: January 27, 2022
Version 1.2.1 is a minor change & bugfix release.
The following changes have been made in this release:
- Enabled on views to allow for same name views in different folders.
- Enabled AuthorizeAttribute on content types to protect pages of that content type or trigger a challenge-response.
- Changed back-office authentication to no longer be the default authentication scheme, allowing for easier configuration of website authentication.
- Optimized the page detail screen header layout and separated the publication status label from the link to the published page.
- Added password generator on new user screen.
- RedaktContext will now be populated with the matched site and host even if no exact page match was found.
- Added basic notification structure to eventually replace application events.
- Added autocomplete attributes to login/register screens.
- Removed the obsolete Razor physical file view scanner and improved processing with the Razor compiled view scanner.
- Updated RoosterJs HTML editor to v8.13.0.
The following bugs have been fixed in this release:
- Fixed a possible null-reference exception in the node tree sidebar.
- Fixed an issue with the view prerender hook.
- Fixed scrolling flicker on login screen caused by using password managers.
- Removed underscores from automatically generated view display names.
- Filtered out nodes linked to non-existing/deleted content types to prevent errors trying to render them.