Release date: December 28, 2022
Version 1.3.1 is a minor change & bugfix release. This is also the first release with multi-targeting for both .NET 6 and .NET 7.
.NET 7 multi-target
Starting with version 1.3.1, Redakt assemblies multi-target both .NET 6 (STS) and .NET 7 (LTS) platform versions. Apart from Microsoft package references (6.0.0 and 7.0.0), there are currently no differences in the Redakt codebase between these two targets. In future Redakt releases, we may include optimizations specifically for .NET 7.
The following changes have been made in this release:
- Reset & improved styling of content inside the rich text editor.
- Automatically trim the hostname when pasting it into the site hostname input.
- Added checkerboard background to all image previews to display image transparency and alpha channel.
- Added dialog resize icon and blurred background when the dialog is displayed.
- Updated NodaTime package to v3.1.0.
- Updated Azure.Storage.Blobs package to v12.13.0 due to a detected vulnerability.
The following bugs have been fixed in this release:
- Fixed an issue where rich text editor content would not always be saved to draft after using the source code view.
- Fixed an issue where a line of whitespace would sometimes be added at the top of the rich text editor.
- Fixed a null-reference exception that would sometimes occur when opening the link browser in the rich text editor.
- Caught an exception when disposing the rich text editor after Blazor has disconnected.
- Fixed an issue where the preview button link would not correctly update when navigating between pages (net7 target only).