Release date: September 9, 2021
The following new features have been added in this version:
Data & content import/export
The import/export feature allows you to export CMS data (settings, media, and content) from one system, and import that data into another system. This allows you to transfer content between different systems, for example, a staging and production environment. More information about this feature can be found in the release news article.
- The sidebar (that is visible on most CMS screens) can now be resized. The new width will be remembered between sessions while on the same computer. The sidebar can be resized separately per module in the system (i.e. pages, assets, dictionary, management, etc.).
- The context menu that was previously visible on the right side of the search box (for page and assets views) has now been removed. Instead, only a single recycle bin toggle button is shown. Other functions, such as creating a new root item, or the new import root nodes function, have been moved to a new context menu which is on the right side of the sidebar header.
The following minor changes have been made in this release:
- Added several new icons for use with content types.
- Updated several dependant front-end packages.
The following bugs have been fixed in this release:
- Fixed an issue where PrimaryMediaAttribute could incorrectly throw an invalid configuration exception.
- Fixed an issue where the node tree was not visible in the select link dialog on mobile view.
- Fixed an issue where a target _blank would not be set on a link even though it would be selected on the create link dialog in the rich text editor.